Terms and Conditions & Data Protection Statement
1. The Rotary Club of St. Leonards-on-Sea Cycle Ride is organised by members
2. This is a charity bike ride and all entrants are encouraged to raise funds for Rotary Samaritan Fund.
3. Cyclists must observe the Highway Code at all times,
4. Cyclists under the age of sixteen MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult *.
5. Cyclists should ensure that their bicycles are in a roadworthy condition.
6. Cyclists should appreciate that cycling can be very strenuous and should be fully aware of their capabilities. Cyclists shall make sure that their health is in a condition that allows him/her to take part in this event, and consult a doctor if necessary. Participation will be at the participant’s own risk.
7. Respect the countryside and leave it tidy.
8. By taking part, all participants, volunteers and spectators confirm that they are happy to be in any photos or video footage that may be used to publicise the event in marketing materials that will be available to the general public.
9. Organisers reserve the right not to allow a cyclist to participate for various reasons, not limited to: late registration, unsuitable clothing/footwear, unsafe cycling equipment, inappropriate behaviour.
10. Any cyclist withdrawing from the event either before or during the ride must notify the The Rotary Club of St. Leonards-on-Sea Ride Organisers.
11. All cyclists are encouraged to finish by 1500 hrs
12. The Organisers reserve the right to amend, postpone or cancel the event at any time.
13. All cyclists MUST wear a helmet and should NOT use ipods, musical devices or telephones while riding.
14. Cyclists should wear bright clothing, suitable foot attire and have their own insurance.
15. By participating in the event this does not confer any right (by implication or otherwise) on the participant to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks. logos and/or intellectual property of the event.
16. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and jurisdiction
Disclaimer: By participating in this event you accept these terms and conditions of entry and acknowledge that The Rotary Club of St. Leonards-on-Sea has no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage to your belongings. You also acknowledge and accept that The Rotary Club of St. Leonards-on-Sea will not be liable for death or personal injury unless it is caused as a direct result of The Rotary Club of St. Leonards-on-Sea negligence.
The Rotary Club of St. Leonards-on-Sea Data protection statement:
By submitting your entry you agree to us recording your details on our database, so we can provide you with the best possible support every time you contact us.
We may also contact you from time to time by phone, email, text or post to keep you up to date with how we can support you and how you can get involved with our team. Your details will be kept securely and only shared with the suppliers or partners who work on our behalf or with us deliver and improve services for people affected by cancer. We never sell or swap your details with any third parties.
* At Registration on the day of the event a parent or guardian will be required to sign a consent form for all riders under 16.
Get in Touch
Please get in touch using our contact form or use our email address.